Cumulonimbus

 


I almost forgot the time when I was white
floated in the blue sky, ease, idle, and free
like a chubby infant cuddled up on its legs
like a sweet dream roamed in its homeland

Oh I only remember the fat man
it came with the tremendous mushroom
nervous, all-conquering, suffocating,
the black robe shrouded the world
kept me driving nowhere, in the dark

In the dark some words flash across,
those words, they jump out
from a corner, or a tree, or a flower, or
from anything my eyes touched

I just cannot catch them.
The thick fog engulfed every sparkle
as the collapsed massive stars absorbed
every particle and electromagnetic radiation
Nothing could escape, including the light, and me

The fleeting words do not disappear
They cumulate, rolling among the layers
reach higher into the atmosphere
eager an extraordinary outburst, of a rainstorm

Comments