A dream

A big lion nobody knew where it came appeared. It didn't hurt anyone but scared a girl. Everyone was nervous, but what the precautionary measures were just to move the small animals to the upper bunk (there was still an upper bunk!) 

We had not seen anything happened for a long time. I still borrowed an anesthesia gun, and another girl got one, too. With two guns in hand, we took the initiative to find the lion. We saw the beast resting in the fence from afar. It came out when it saw we came. As it approached, I found it was not a lion, but a velvet grey wolf in a fairy tale! What a big head and nose! Of course, I was still nervous. I picked up the anesthesia gun and aimed at the tip of the nose of the wolf. Well, I then realized that I didn't load a bullet... Fortunately, it was just a velvet wolf. I actually used the gun tip to the big nose of the wolf, and jumped on my feet and trampled it down.



Comments